We offer the Self Service app catalog to students in two ways:
- The Self Service Mobile App
- The Self Service Web Clip
The Mobile App is named "Self Service" and the Web Clip is named "Web SELF SERVICE." The difference is illustrated below.
| Self Service Mobile App
|| Self Service Web Clip
- The Self Service catalog presented in an app.
- The App appears only if the device is fully registered with an AppleID
- Apps are organized in categories.
- Apps can be featured (at the top).
- Notifications can be sent through the Self Service App.
- The Self Service catalog presented in a browser.
- The is Web Clip is present after device activation when a student first arrives at their home screen.
- Apps are not organized in categories.
- Apps cannot be featured.
- Notifications cannot be sent through the Web Clip.
- The Web Clip cannot be removed.