If you can’t update wirelessly on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.
Articles in this section
- Updating your iPad Using iTunes
- iPad Activation & Setup Guide
- Self Service Mobile App Guide
- iPad Content Filter Guide
- Self Service Error - Stuck on Grey Loading Screen
- Self Service Management Settings Error
- Self Service Doesn't Appear
- Why do I Have 2 Self Services?
- Internet & iPad
- G Suites Login on Safari Issues