Taking a Screenshot of Browser History
How to take a screenshot of your browser history:
1) In Google Chrome, click on the three dots at the top right corner, “Custom and control Google Chrome”
2) Hover over “History” and Click on “History Ctrl H” to the left.
(Alternatively you can just press “Control + H” at the same time to go straight to the history page. Works best on a new tab)
3) Scroll to the right point in the history that you are trying to document.
1) To find the History in Mozilla Firefox, click on the book symbol (the 3 straight lines and 1 diagonal line)
2) Click on “History”
3) Click either “View History Sidebar” or “Show All History”
4) Either of these options will let you browse through your history so that you can find the right time period.
1) To find the History in Microsoft Edge, click on the 3 horizontal lines merged with the star at the top right corner.
2) Then Click the Clock symbol
This will get you to where you can browse through your history to find the right time.
Taking a Screenshot
1) There are several ways of taking a screenshot, an easy way is to use a program called “Snipping Tool.” To use it, press the start button and type out “Snipping Tool” and press enter.
2) Once the program is opened press “New”
It will grey out the screen and you just click and drag over what you want to take a screenshot of. Once the screen area is selected, click “File” then “Save As”
1b) Alternatively, you can press “Ctrl + Alt + Print Screen” at the same time. This will copy your current window.
2b) Then, you can press start and type “paint” and open either “Paint” or “Paint 3D”
When you open up Paint, click the paste button at the top left corner. (Or you can press “Ctrl + V” to paste as well)
Then you click “File,” then “Save As” and save the file where you want to/can find it.
4b) Paint 3D)
When you open up Paint 3D, click paste to paste from the clipboard.
Then you left click on “Menu”
Then under “Save as Copy,” press “Image” and save the file where you want to/can find it.
Now that you’ve got your screenshot you can send it to whomever you desire!