- For the startup of a new school year, books and supplies shipped out to students in the month of August.
- We use both the US Postal Service and FedEx.
- Please be sure your Primary Parent email address is updated in our system so that you receive a Shipment Notification in the event of any FedEx shipment sent to your address.
- Likewise, we recommend setting up a FedEx Delivery Manager account so that you can receive exception and delivery notification for such shipments, as well as have the ability to put a "vacation hold" on all FedEx shipments going to your address.
- We do send many books via USPS services, please ensure someone is able to receive your mail should you be away between the last week of July and the beginning of school.
- Please be sure to inventory your shipment by checking its contents against the enclosed packing list.
- Since some items may not be needed for a lesson until much later in the school year, please also be sure to keep your books & supplies in a location they cannot be easily misplaced.
As always, should you find that anything is missing, contact the Student Materials Department at email@example.com right away to let us know.