How do I withdraw my student?

  • Updated

If a parent/guardian is considering withdrawing their child from PALCS, he or she is encouraged to discuss their concerns with a member of the School Counseling Department. A parent who intends to withdraw their child should complete a Exit Information.

The parent will be contacted by a representative from Student Services to complete the process.