How Do I Submit for Internet Reimbursement?

  • Updated

To submit for Internet Reimbursement, 2 things are needed - an ISP Request for Reimbursement Form sent to PALCS and an Internet service bill. Both are to be sent at the beginning of each school year. Below is the main document for Internet Reimbursement. Including in the document are links to other key documents.

Request for Reimbursement for Internet Services