- For the startup of a new school year, books and supplies are shipped out to students beginning in the month of August.
- We use UPS to ship these materials.
- Please be sure your Primary Parent email address is updated in our system so that you receive a Shipment Notification in the event of any UPS shipment sent to your address.
- Likewise, we recommend setting up a UPS delivery management account so that you can receive exception and delivery notification for such shipments, as well as have the ability to put a "vacation hold" on all UPS shipments going to your address.
- Please be sure to inventory your shipment by checking its contents against the list of materials that can be accessed through the PALCSchool lobby by clicking on Student Info and selecting Student Material List. This list will be updated throughout the year as materials are shipped/returned.
- enclosed packing list.
- Since some items may not be needed for a lesson until much later in the school year, please also be sure to keep your books & supplies in a location they cannot be easily misplaced.
Should you find that anything is missing, or damaged, please fill out this form: